You can find all the technical information you want about HUB-ee wheels here:
- HUB-ee BMD-S wheel - Schematics and electronics - how to make it go!
- Cable Crimping Guide - Make your own cables without expensive tools!
- Connectors: Where to get them - Suppliers of various Micro-MaTch connectors and ready made cables.
- Multiwheel - Connecting several wheels to one cable
- Quadrature Encoders - A series of guides to help you get started with quadrature encoders
- Prototyping Shield Resources - Guides to using the prototyping shield with Arduino and the PICAXE Shield base
Mechanicals: HUB-ee 6020 wheel:
- General mechanical information - How do you attach it to things, take it apart and put it together again?
- CAD Data - If you want to design a robot with HUB-ee wheels in a CAD package you might find these 3D files helpful.
- HUB-ee BMD-S Arduino Library (Alpha) - This provides a few simple functions for controlling the wheel with an Arduino (but not reading sensors)
- Speed Dial Example - An example Arduino sketch that takes reads the quadrature encoder from one wheel and uses it to set the speed of a second wheel (As used in this video)
- Motion Control Example - Sample Arduino sketch that spins two wheels back and forth by two revolutions using quadrature feedback to determine how many revolutions is has been through. (As used in this video)